Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: PEGA Consultant
Location: Trenton, NJ.
The PEGA System Architect under the direct supervision of the designated ITO representative will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to ITO and assigned unit on the core competencies for the development of a business application utilizing or built on the Pega platform.
The PEGA SA Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a PEGA certification as a System Architect with a minimum of 5 years of working experience after obtaining the certification.
- Exposure to SCRUM Agile framework & Agile studio experience preferred.
- Experience creating data classes and properties in PEGA implementation.
- Have experience with Designer Studio to refine and enhance the case life cycle design.
- Broad experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture to configure and test applications functionality in the process flow, UI screens, automated decisions, and prosperities.
- Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large systems, preferably in the government domain with an understanding of government business processes and operations.
- Solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design and leading test execution.
- Solid experience with converting the business into process flow, designing architecture on an Enterprise level and proficient in one or more project management tools.
- Experience with data modeling, configure case and case processing, business, functional and use case development, and translate business requirements to system/functional requirements.
- Experience prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- The candidate must have a 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study.
- Overall technical analysis and IT experience of 9 plus years preferred.
The PEGA SA primary responsibilities:
- Will involve the evaluation of the user needs
- Development and implementation of PEGA technological solutions to solve these needs.
- Successfully unit test their work
- Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs
The ideal PEGA candidate can:
- Demonstrate a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- The ideal candidate should have working knowledge and experience f the PEGA Rules Process Commander: PRPC 7.0 and above
- Understand the principles of application design and development.