PEGA Developer (CSSA Certified)
GRT Corporation is a premier solutions provider looking for Pega CSSA Developer on Full Time OR Contract payment terms for its client located in Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Deliver the technical solution within the Pega including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework.
- Lead design sessions toward the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure of data and work objects.
- Configure complex integrations and services such as Integrating the Systems/Applications using SOAP, REST, RDB etc.
- Troubleshoot application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard, Tracer and log files.
- Deploy and maintain Applications or systems across the various environments.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field required
- 7+ or more years of software development experience required
- Proven 5+ years Pega development experience including PRPC 7/8
- Provide link to CSSA Certification
- Detailed Knowledge of PRPC design and implementation topics including: - Rules, Class Design, Security, Flows, Adapters, Services and Connectors
- Demonstrate experience with Pega migration
- Proven experience with Case Management, Survey Implementations, Pega UI/UX and Data Pages
- Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an enterprise environment using REST services.
- Demonstrate Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning and Deployment process together with analyzing the performance impact on the application
Technology Stack includes:
If you are interested, please send the following to
- Your current compensation
- Day time phone number so that we can contact you
- Resume in MS Word Format