Title: Pega Lead Developer
Location: Memphis, TN
Long term contract
Skill Set Description:
- Pega 7.x working experience with Agile; conversant with Pega implementation using best practices
- Ability to perform code reviews, design reviews.
- No customization & Low code mindset
- Sound technical skills around Pega 7.x
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command on release management features, troubleshooting higher environments with constraints.
- Understanding of Performance improvement, production environment support & dev-ops
- Required a Pega Lead developer with total 8+ years of IT experience, at least 6+ years with Pega and 2+ years on Logistics (preferred)
- CSSA certified on Pega 7.x
- Able to analyze requirements and create a quick prototype & design
- Team lead with ability to work with virtual teams across geographies
- Understanding of BPM foundation for process improvements delivered using Pega application by increasing efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for techno-functional discussions with business stakeholders.
- Ability to create alternative designs, identify and decide on trade-offs using best use of Pega features available out-of-box.
- Ability to validate requirements and raise issues or gaps with requirements if any.
- Ability to monitor team work using Pega tools and guide test teams on some critical cross-impacts of changes if any.
- Ability to plan and schedule work to keep up with deadlines and escalate right in time if necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related fields.