This is Praveen from RSRIT.
Role: Bigdata Developer with ETL Exp
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: Long Term
As a Big Data Developer, you will be working with our strategic client to implement leading edge Big Data solution for one of the largest healthcare providers. We are looking for software engineers with a strong understanding of the full big data development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, and production deployment.
The ideal candidate will have solid development experience with the desire and passion to learn big data technologies. Will provide training for the ideal candidate to learn Spark development.
Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, coding, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting data-oriented software applications in one or more of the following areas
- Create ETL code in Java or Spark
- End-to-End Big Data Solutioning and data stream design, experience with tools of the trade: Hadoop, Storm, Hive, Pig, Azure (HD Insight) and Data Lake Design
- Build Large Scale, Fault Tolerance Systems with components of scalability, and high data throughput with tools like Kafka, Storm, Flink, and Spark, and NoSQL platforms like HBase and DataStax
- Build NoSQL solutions and capacity for understanding Graph, Key Value, Tuple Store, Columnar Memory, and in-memory functionality
- Passionate coder with 3 years of application development experience.
- Breadth of experience with (List technologies).
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Bachelor s Degree with a minimum of 3+ year s relevant experience or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in on premise or Cloud big data development
- 2+ years as a Java application software developer.
- 2+ years experience with traditional relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Need someone who is a self-starter and team player, capable of working with a team of architects, developers, business/data analysts, QA, and client stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications
- 2+ years experience working in Big Data (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Storm, NoSQL, HBase, Cassandra, Druid)
- 1+ years hands-on experience with ETL tools (Talend, Informatica, NiFi, etc.)
- 1+ years hands-on experience working with Geospatial Analytics and Reporting
- 1+ years hands-on experience with Spark/Kafka data manipulation, pipeline creation
- 1+ years hands-on experience working within AWS, Azure, or Google IaaS Solutions
- Hands-on experience with DevOps solutions like: Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, Docker and microservices
- Experience working with (hands-on) or working with teams who work within the Business Intelligence & Visualization Space (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Cognos, SAP BOBJ, etc.)
- Passion for working with open-source technologies as well as commercial platforms