Description of Work:
- The Pega Platform Administrator will be responsible for providing all supporting the PEGA platform. This includes system/application updates, maintenance, issue escalation with the Pega platform and supporting/maintaining Red Hat OS platform and cloud technologies (AWS and Azure). This role will interact with systems architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and other stakeholders.
- The ideal individual possess a proven track record of supporting the infrastructure and is able to balance technical knowledge with strong interpersonal skills to support the Pega platform. Work Resources will be working on-site at a customer location, including be part of on-call and off hour support.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelors Degree and 7 years of applicable work experience; Masters and 5 years of applicable experience; or a minimum 11 years of applicable work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of experience implementing, administering and supporting Pega middleware application platforms
- 5 years of experience as a lead in implementing and administering on-premise and off-premise enterprise cloud solution architectures like AWS and Azure
- 5 years of experience managing, administering, troubleshooting and supporting Red Hat Linux servers
- 3 years of experience with creating/validating/maintaining Operations Runbooks and/or Reference Guides.
- 2 year of experience in developing administrative and maintenance processes, system checks, and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification
- Experience with Connectors and Services in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) to integrate with external systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.