Looking for 5+ of Experience
Location: Austin TX // Sunnyvale, CA
Position: Pen Tester & Engineer
- Knowledge of security tests and vulnerabilities and best practices (such as OWASP Top 10)
- Solid knowledge of networking fundamentals and internet protocols (IPSec, TLS, DNS, HTTP, TCP, etc)
- Java development experience
- Familiarity with penetration testing best practices.
- Must be proficient with Burp Suite/ZAP
- Experience in performing manual Pen Testing for Web applications, Web services , APIs.
- Solid knowledge of Kali Linux and its tools.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and debugging skills.
- Fundamental understanding of scripting languages such as - python, bash
- Ability to automate test cases using scripting languages
- Experience using Linux environment.
- Must be able to contribute as an individual.
Posses any of the following certifications is a plus.
GWAPT , GPEN , OSCP