Our client is a leading consulting firm focused on red team security and manual penetration testing. This is an elite team that is continually growing. The interview process will take two months or longer. They look for top technologists who either write or present on security topics and maybe even share tools with the InfoSec community. You can be based from anywhere, and you'll be asked to travel about 30% to client sites or one of the various company locations across the US.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AS A PENETRATION TESTER WITH CLIENT CONTACT IS REQUIRED.
As a consultant, you’ll articulate and document in writing the technical problems and creative solutions which you discover for clients. As a trusted adviser, you’ll provide your expert opinion to help the clients navigate difficult business decisions. And as a senior penetration tester, you’ll lead teams on one-of-a-kind engagements, mentor co-workers, and contribute significantly to the advancement of information security.
- a minimum of 3 years of security consulting experience with direct client contact
- a minimum of 2 years in application security penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing and code review
- Understanding security fundamentals and common vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top Ten)
- Additional experience in IT, security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Scripting/programming skills (e.g., Python, Ruby, Java, JS, etc.)
- Network and web-related protocol knowledge (e.g., TCP/IP, UP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Federal and industry regulations understanding (e.g., PCI, SOX, GLBA, ISO 17799, HIPAA, CA1386)
- Strong communication skills (i.e., written and verbal)
- CISSP, OSCP/E, GWAPT, GPEN, or GXPN certifications are helpful, but not a necessity
- Advanced relevant academic training is a definite bonus
- The self-discipline to work independently; as a remote worker, the same will be asked of you as all of the team members
Candidates across the country (or even the world) are welcome to apply. This is a direct hire, full-time role.
Excited to learn more? Please contact us today!