We are looking to add a PeopleSoft/Oracle Developer with Administrative Skills to our team to further enhance our capabilities and sustain delivery excellence to our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop applications interfaces, importing and exporting data files in and out of Oracle databases.
- Administer and deploy Oracle Fusion Middleware Enterprise components.
- Develop and maintain PeopleCode using Application Designer.
- Manage PeopleSoft security and user maintenance.
- Perform Windows server administration.
- 8+ years of Experience
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, math, and/or science
- Knowledge of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture components and use of PSAMIN tool to administer the components
- Very good knowledge and standards of coding in PL/SQL and maintaining existing PL/SQL code.
- Very good knowledge of developing and maintaining applications in Oracle Forms and Reports release 12c and above.
- Very good knowledge of developing and maintaining PeopleCode using Application Designer release PT 8.53 and above.
- Able to address Security vulnerabilities in PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and Oracle Fusion Middleware components.
- Good knowledge of Business Processes.
- Good communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in administering Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Good functional knowledge of core modules General ledger and Project Costing in PeopleSoft Application FSCM.
- Experience in installing and configuring SSL certificates for PeopleSoft and Oracle Fusion Middleware applications.
- Good experience in administering Windows servers; version 2012 and above.
- Able to address Security vulnerabilities on Windows and RHEL servers.