Major Manufacturing Company is seeking a PeopleSoft Administrator position open in the Horsham, PA area (15 miles north of Philadelphia).
This is a full time perm employee position with excellent benefits package. On-Site only.
Forward resume to
The PeopleSoft Admin/Developer will be responsible for the implementation and technical support of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 while providing guidance for new requests, current business processes, and the development of new functionality within the PeopleSoft system. The Peoplesoft Admin/Developer will be responsible for translating functional requirements into technical design and future state process documentation. The PeopleSoft developer will be assisting in business case development for new projects such as upgrades, interfaces, reporting, and acquisitions. This position will develop expertise in the relevant business area and will ensure that the system applications support the current and future needs of the business.
- Develops and supports custom processes and reports, inbound and outbound PeopleSoft interfaces, data conversions and uploads
- Provides PeopleSoft administrator tasks such as tax updates/maintenance pack/bundles, PeopleSoft/PeopleTools upgrades and installation, and development migration of customized objects from different environments.
- Troubleshoots basic and complex problems while taking full ownership until the problem has been resolved; manages trouble report status to end users according to guidelines.
- Prescribes user access requirements based on analysis of system function and end user service needs
- Reviews database design and integration of systems and suggests recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Leads and assists with special projects; will be expected to participate and lead internal meetings to provide project status updates and track open tasks for confirmed completion.
- Formulates and documents standards relating to PeopleSoft management
- Assists IT team members as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of PeopleSoft Admin/Development experience is required.
- Experience in the implementation and production support for the PeopleSoft 8.x HCM application.
- Direct experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle is required.
- Functional knowledge of Peoplesoft, SQR, application designer, PeopleTools 8.53 to 8.57, Data Mover, User Productivity Kit 3.1, Integration broker, and process scheduler.
- Strong Oracle DBA knowledge is required.
- Knowledge and application of PeopleSoft HCM modules (HR/Benefits/payroll) is strongly preferred.
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries. Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled