The PeopleSoft Business Analyst has demonstrated progressive experience delivering valued solutions to stakeholders and breadth of knowledge of delivered system functionality. The PeopleSoft Business Analyst is a functional expert and will be the bridge between business users and development groups while driving delivery of business solutions that leverage technology. The ideal candidate must be inquisitive, detail oriented, and highly motivated, and they must possess excellent communications skills, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing, high pressure environment.
This role will focus in the following areas and require knowledge & skills in the technologies outlined:
- PeopleSoft Financials 9.2
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Payable
- General Ledger
- Independently completes work with minimal supervision.
- Follows operating policies.
- Interprets organizational policies.
- Self Starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of standard business processes.
- Translate business requirements into functional capabilities
- Support all testing needs for defined changes.
- Participate in QA/UAT testing initiatives.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, requirements traceability, perform test execution, report results and communicate resolution to users.
- Identify and track bugs to resolution.
- Recommend and direct improvements to the testing and SDLC processes. Consider current and future business implications.
- Assist in problem resolution and architecture of requirements.
- Manages stakeholder expectations & competing priorities.
- Scheduling requirements or contractual clarification.
- Responsive and diplomatic with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships through changing project requirements and priorities in a deadline-driven, dynamic work environment.
- Meet deadlines and exceeds goals in high-pressure situations.
- Customer focused and acts as liaison between the business and development groups being the functional driver for business and technology solution requests, including projects, enhancements, upgrades, patches, break fixes, etc.
- Business or Computer Science Degree and 3-5 years of progressive, documented experience as a business analyst
- Define and Analyze and Craft Requirements, User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Previous work experience in a fast paced IT environment utilizng SDLC Methodologies, Agile/Lean (preferred), Waterfall
- Demonstrated Experience in PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 - Receivables (AR), Payables (AP), General Ledger (GL)
- Project Management and testing experience
- Expert proficiency with: Wireframes, Mock Ups, Process Mapping, Visio, and MS Office Suite as applicable for the team
- Progressive documented experience integrating business technology in a comparable technical environment.
- Experience in ERP full lifecycle implementations or upgrades is preferred
- Keep abreast of new, emerging or potential alternative solutions to meet business needs
- Business analysis skills: business case development, business process design, application usability and structured testing