Major Education Company in Clifton, NJ is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to work with PeopleSoft SQR, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, and other relevant technologies in developing solutions and fixes to support enterprise administrative systems.
- Develop for new and existing software applications.
- Partner with users in designing features for technology. Transforms functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Provide recommendation on how to enhance system for future growth. Suggests industry best-practice solutions.
- Design, code, test, debug and document all phases of application development.
- Create ad hoc queries and administrative reports.
- Evaluate upgrade/change requests and recommends action.
- Research new technologies to enhance systems.
- 3 years functional/business/system analysis or equivalent experience required.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Strong experience and desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working directly with functional analysts and end-users is required.
- Experience with enterprise applications including: PeopleTools, PeopleSoft Financials.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with programming languages and frameworks including Application Engine (PeopleSoft), PeopleCode (PeopleSoft), T-SQL, and SQR.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please send me a resume to MS@ESLNY.com.
Executive Systems, Ltd. is a Technical Recruiting company that has specialized in the IT market since 1987. Please e-mail us or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Best Regards, Marc Stevens | PeopleSoft-Oracle Recruiting Manager Execu-Sys, Ltd. | 1411 Broadway, Suite 1220 | New York, NY 10018 (800) 423-1964 ext. 308 | DL: (212) 967-2520| (212) 768-2890 fax