PeopleSoft Function Analyst for the FSCM Applications. This is strictly a hands-on, non-management position. The option to work from home is available 3 days a week after the training period is complete.
Please see the Preferred Qualifications below.
- PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management Functional resource (70% functional, 30% technical) having a foundation of application functionality and an understanding of PeopleTools (no coding).
- Able to align Business Processes to the delivered PeopleSoft Functionality.
- Experience is required for EITHER (as many modules as possible):
- Financials (GL, AP, AR/BI, AM, IT-AM, PC, Contracts, and nVision).
- Supply Chain (ePro, PO, IN, eSupplier, eSettlements, and Strategic Sourcing).
(NOTE: We do not expect one to be an expert in every module.).
- Five or more years of recent experience in PeopleSoft FSCM as a Functional Analyst.
- This is a “hands-on position” with proficiency in Supply Chain/Materials Management business operations as they relate to PeopleSoft.
- Active participant in at least one Implementation and/or Upgrade—should understand the premise behind a PUM.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or similar fields of study.
- Two or more years of experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 AND PeopleTools v8.5X.
- Effective communication skills – Have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience writing Functional Design Documents.
- Experience with PeopleSoft’s Methodology.
- Experience writing Test Scripts and Scenarios – UPK knowledge a real plus.
- A High degree of Intellectual Curiosity
- Consummate team player
- Want to learn and grow professionally
- Experience in Public Sector and/or Healthcare.
- Experience with BOTH Financials and Supply Chain applications.
- Knowledge of GHX or other exchanges.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Kristen Alvarez at email@example.com.