Our direct client is seeking a Peoplesoft HCM and Payroll Technical resource with the ability to work with users to help define requirements, assist with identifying options and communicate in an empathetic manner. As part of team, you'll be supporting from 9-10 users covering HR and Payroll for a company of about 1800 employees. This is a potential contract to hire role. The initial contract will be at least 6 months in length. Located in Downtown LA, within steps of the Train Station, making this role easily accessible for those outside the immediate LA Market!
Please note: The client will also be evaluating futures options including Oracle HCM or Workday with the next 24-36 months which can be discussed during the interview process.
- Five to seven years of relevant PeopleSoft HCM IT work experience including advanced technical knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM and PY environments.
- Specialized experience with Payroll
- Experience with broad range of technical environments, including but not limited to Application Engine, Interfaces, PUM, Customization, XML Publisher and some Reporting.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 and above.
- Experience with process analysis, systems analysis, process architectures and systems analysis methodologies and practices including waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with working directly with end users in a production support environment.
- Ability to use SQL or other query tools to perform analysis.
- Experience with leading projects, self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Previous experience as a lead or ability to be the senior technical resource on the team
- Work a 9/80 work week so every other Friday off
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.