Sierra-Cedar is seeking a motivated and experienced PeopleSoft Core HR/Benefits Functional Lead who has experience with FLSA functionality. If you are passionate about the technology, clients and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit and value from their PeopleSoft software.
This position requires 100% travel with projects executed on-site at Sierra-Cedar client locations nationwide, with a typical week of four 10-hour days.
- Provide PeopleSoft Core HR/Benefits functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR/Benefits Management system to meet each client’s unique business requirements
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to clients and project managers
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Minimum of five years PeopleSoft experience across Core HR, Benefits, in a Lead level capacity
- Solid understanding of FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) functionality
- PeopleSoft 9.2 experience
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Solid understanding of all processes and reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Clear and effective communication
- Consistently produce clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with clients
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.