Senior PeopleSoft Developer
We are seeking for a Senior-level PeopleSoft Technical Developer with a Human Capital Management (HCM) background to assist with maintaining a Federal Government implementation of PeopleSoft HCM. Candidates will be working closely with PeopleSoft Analysts, other PS Developers, and Administrators within an Agile team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. Excellent communication skills are a must. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in managing and meeting deadlines.
- Over ten (10+) years of technical development experience in PeopleSoft v8.x/v9.x (v9.2 preferred) Human Capital Management modules, including Federal HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Base Benefits, ePerformance, Recruiting/TAM
- Over ten (10+) years experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 8.5x technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE)
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.)
- Must have strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff
- One year or more of industry experience in US Federal Government HR systems (preferred)
- Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies and Jira software (preferred)
Clearance Requirements: Active Security Clearance (Public Trust or higher).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please submit your resume in a word file.