Location: NYC - Requires In-person interview
Duration: Full time/Permanent
• Strong experience using PeopleSoft in v9.2+ development experience with HR, Benefits Administration, Manager Self Service and/or Workflow.
• Strong experience with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.54+
• Strong experience with PeopleCode and SQR.
• Strong PeopleSoft development and integration experience with tool upgrades, applying patches and bundles.
• Strong experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Knowledge of STAT tool, DB2, and SQL Server.
• Good knowledge of Data Mover, Application Designer, Query Manager, Integration Broker, and Job
137-17 68th drive Apt B Flushing, NY, 11367Contact