Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Takes lead in establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Expert technical/functional knowledge in at least 2 of the following modules: General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, Asset Management, eProcurement, Purchasing, Supplier Contracts, eSettlements, Supplier Performance Management, Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in Financial industry with Multi-currency preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience working with PeopleSoft FSCM data and data models
- 5+ years of PeopleTools experience
- 1+ year experience Web Services using Integration Broker preferred but not required.
- 1+ PeopleSoft Workflow and experience with the new 9.1 frameworks preferred but not required.
- Technical knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 HR/Payroll/Self Service and Manager Self Service modules, PeopleTools v8.5x, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, PeopleSoft Messaging, Import Manager, Payroll Interface and Data Mover, Oracle, Oracle Utilities, SQL, Perl
- Preferred REST API experience
- Preferred some knowledge of Java
- Demonstrated experience with SQL performance tuning and optimization
- Ability to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills and lead high-visibility efforts
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures, and numerical analysis
- Experience leading a team in a development environment
- Strong knowledge of and adherence to SDLC process and implementing best practices.
- Ability to address unusual system related issues and proactively resolve inquiries
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with end users
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop initiatives, as well as recommend solutions to improve efficiency
- Demonstrate solid leadership qualities and take ownership of all development related issues
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with ease, while maintaining a strong focus on detail
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities
- Capacity to work well independently, as well as in a team, with the ability to collaborate with other team members and foster a team environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to find new ways to complete tasks
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks from identification to resolution
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
8-10 years of experience in software development required,
Experience in Capital Markets or financial services industry is a plus.