Responsible for the development and implementation of perception algorithms based on deep learning for robots (drones).
1. Master's degree or above, more than 3 years of deep learning algorithm development experience;
2. Visual target detection and tracking; semantic/instance segmentation; depth estimation and other deep learning algorithm experience;
3. Have experience in the development of data-driven algorithm iterative processes;
4. Master at least one mainstream framework: PyTorch, TesnorFlow, Caffe, etc.
5. Familiar with Python/C++.