Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The ADAS/AD perception team is currently seeking a Perception Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of next generation perception systems. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of technical excellence in software development.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Work in a world-class ADAS/Autonomous Driving team
- Design and implement perception infrastructure to enable algorithm developers to achieve cutting-edge perception performance
- Architect and implement toolchains/frameworks for testing, debugging, visualization and evaluation of perception system
- Work on defining metrics and designing tools to evaluate runtime performance of perception system
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust software integration
- At least 1 year of experience industry / research work using C++" as the first point in
- Experience in one or more of the following areas related to perception for ADAS / AD: machine learning, computer vision, sensor fusion
- Experience testing complex perception systems
- A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Experience with embedded software development and RTOS
- Experience in software and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Experience in working in agile development teams
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations (ASPICE, ISO 26262), industry benchmark and customer requirements
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
- At least 3 years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field for a senior position
- Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.