ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Performance Analyst. This is a Full time opportunity and is located in Lakeland Florida On-Site. Our client is a leading market chain company.
Please review the job description below:
Job Title: Performance Analyst
Location: : Lakeland, FL
Duration: Permanent Role
In this role, you will be part of the Client’s IT EAS Team and work collaboratively with application developers, database administrators, network engineers, server engineers and architects in finding resolution to performance related problems. This will include:
- Analyzing functional flows and designing relevant high volume business flows for performance test scripts
- Analyzing current or expected usage and work with architects, performance leads and the application team to design and code performance test cases
- Identifying performance bottlenecks during load testing, determining the root cause and providing recommendations
- Creating user and data setup needed to run the business flows at production volumes
- Executing planned test scenarios, creating baselines, executing load testing, scaling test and endurance test.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performance testing large scale applications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in using JMeter for performance testing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in writing coded tests using in .NET, Java or Python
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in testing Mobile Application Testing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Selenium
- Indicate the amount of testing experience with Azure DevOps and Azure workflows
- Experience with LINUX, UNIX, WINDOWS and associated performance counters
- In depth knowledge of TCP, HTTP protocols
- Experience analyzing application stack resource monitoring results from Dynatrace, FiddlerI3 to find bottlenecks
- Experience using network tools like wireshark, netmon, fiddler
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle server performance tuning
- Experience using log file analysis tools like LogParser
Thanks and Regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant