Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Performance Engineer for our client in Sunnyvale, CA for a 6 months contract.
*** Local candidates only as onsite is required***
-Bachelors/ Master s degree in computer science or related engineering discipline.
-Minimum of 8 years of quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 4 years in a lead role or management position managing product quality.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software or Data Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles, performance to entry/exit criteria.
-Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
-4-5 years of hands on experience with automation tools such as LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium, Akamai CloudTest, Akamai mPulse.
-4-5 years of performance, load, stress, endurance testing for SaaS applications.
- Ability to take initiative to drive projects toward completion.
- Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
- Mentor for technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues.