Involved in project initiatives within System Test team and provide support for the development and delivery of our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Works with data production leads, software leads and developers to anticipate, identify and communicate product quality issues and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Own and manage non-functional testing to help identify performance bottlenecks, data limitations and system capacity.
- Work with organizational peers within the application development and data development teams to ensure that the enterprise QA/Test environments are updated and available to support all cross-organizational programs and initiatives.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to refine specification and implementation to ensure testability of our products.
- Create, review and prioritize test plans based on product specifications, developer releases and organizational feedback
- Work with various business units to ensure testing matches our users needs.
- Drive test automation and framework development to continually streamline testing efforts.
- Bachelors/ Master s degree in computer science or related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of quality assurance experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software or Data Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles, performance to entry/exit criteria.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with automation tools such as LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium, Akamai CloudTest, Akamai mPulse.
- 3-5 years of performance, load, stress, endurance testing for SaaS applications.
- Ability to take initiative to drive projects toward completion.
- Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
- Mentor for technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Knowledge of geospatial data or experience in insurance industry a big plus.
- Working experience with open source tools such as Mesos, Spark, Kudu, PostgresDB