Brief overview about Capgemini:
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Performance Tester
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
• Analyze current suite of applications and focus on developing the applications assigned to this role for performance design, development and maintenance.
• Adhere to the standards with respect to tools, framework, scripting and versioning techniques
• Help with performance requirements, test data requirements and documentation of technical limitations pertaining to applications under test.
• Develop performance test strategy, load model
• Develop performance test scripts and execute tests
• Anaylze results, help identify performance bottlneck
• Raise the quality of the product by providing complete, quick, reliable, and easy to interpret script results and dashboard reports.
• Help building and maintaining performance lab onsite.
• Work with tool vendors in troubleshooting compatibility issues.
• Provide weekly status, work estimates and forecasts to the Automation Architect and QA Leads.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-