Click Here to Apply: https://jobs.dominotech.net
Title: Performance Tester
Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Thorough understanding of SDLC and performance testing life cycle along with the key concepts and requirements for performance testing.
- Strong understanding of the DB management systems, programming knowledge, and web services.
- Strong understanding of Server, Network, Virtualization and Database concepts.
- Ability to operate and understand performance monitoring tool (i.e. AppDynamics, CA Wily Introscope, SiteScope etc.).
- Identify bottlenecks in JVM; Code and Database level through profiling and monitoring techniques.
- Document defects related to the application and system performance and the logging of defects in applicable tracking tools (e.g., JIRA, TFS).
- Ability to work with Development and Architecture teams on identification and troubleshooting of performance related issues.
- A self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Review of performance test scripts created or modified to ensure compliance with standards.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure teams to model appropriate workloads to meet performance objectives.
- Execute and monitor load tests to verify that the application meets designated performance requirements.
- Work with technical stakeholders to establish and create a Performance test plan and approach document.
- 8+ years of diverse experience across any Public Sector domains with emphasis in software performance Testing/Quality Assurance of Java web-based applications.
- Experience with mainframe performance testing and/or testing of mainframe integration with open systems applications is preferred.
- Experience with testing RESTful APIs.
- Excellent requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Must be proficient with Rational Performance Tester Tool (by IBM) Version 8 and higher.
- Experience with planning, configuring and coordinating load generators across multiple clients to prepare the Performance testbed.
- Experience in developing robust, reusable, performance test scripts and enhancing the scripts according to standards. Also, the ability to troubleshoot and resolve RPT script issues.
- Experience managing performance tests, scheduling performance test activities, and reporting the progress of performance results.
- Experience analyzing Test Results using various Monitoring Graphs and the reporting capabilities provided by RPT.
Market salary, benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and Holidays.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
1019 Mumma Road Suite#200 Lemoyne, PA, 17043