“System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.”
We have an immediate long term Opportunity with our client in Chattanooga TN
• 4-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
• Strong Performance testing experience (5 plus years) with multiple performance testing tool sets such as NeoLoad, LoadRunner, IBM RPT.
• Minimum 5 years of active and recent performance testing experience either with commercial tools or open source tools.
• Have working knowledge with various monitoring tools such as CA Wily, Dynatrace.
• 5+ years SQA / testing experience
• Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget
• • Has experience working with off shore teams.
• Leadership skills
• Strong analytical skills Project management experience from a QA perspective
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
• Proven people, communication and organization skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
• Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and coach others.
• Experience in the Healthcare Insurance Industry desired
• Working knowledge of SDLC, project management, CMMI and ITIL frameworks desired Responsibilities: Have working knowledge with various monitoring tools such as CA Wily, Dynatrace
• Have excellent communication, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Advised clients on Performance tuning and capacity planning on multi-tier architecture
• Monitoring load balancers, webservers, app servers, data base servers using such tools as sitescope, introscope, perfmon
• Responsible for reviewing Product Requirements and Functional Specification documents for various new projects in order to write Test Outline, and Test Design documentation
Ideal candidate can email resumes at email@example.com or call me at 770 391 0801 ext 119
System Soft Technologies
Six Concourse Parkway, Ste#2950
Atlanta, GA -30328
Ph: 770-391-0801x 119
Direct: 404 630 3533