SCIGON is seeking a Performance Testing Architect in Ann Arbor, MI
Summary: The Senior QA Performance Engineer is responsible for setting the standards and best practices of software Performance Testing into the overall quality assurance process for all eCommerce applications.
The individual will partner with the development team managers and Project delivery leads to ensure that Performance testing has been accounted for and executed for all projects. This individual will be coding, reviewing code, executing scripts, reporting out results and overseeing the overall Performance testing process. (Mainly LoadRunner/Performance Center experience will not be considered)
- 6+ years of experience in software Performance Engineering
- Expert experience in JMeter / any open source performance testing tools
- Expert working knowledge of Splunk/Elk stack.
- Expert performance test engineering experience in both Web and Client Server applications.
- Must be able to present finding to C-Level executives
- Champion everything Performance
- Ability to work independently with an aptitude for detailed work and follow-up activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills.