Senior Reporting Analyst ( Applicant Tracking System/ATS Reporting), Metrics, MS Office/Excel, Billing & Operational Process
Salary - Depends on Years of Experience:
Reporting Analyst: Up to $48,000
Sr Reporting Analyst: Up $65,000
Reports To: Manager – Reporting & Analytics Supervisory
Position Type: PERM/ Full-time
Classification: Exempt Summary
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for metric reporting and analysis, billing and operational processes, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete all required client reporting based on established service line agreement.
• Complete requirements for other metrics and reporting.
• Accept and complete all ad hoc reporting requests in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain billing templates.
• Develop audit process for monthly billing reconciliation.
• Provide consultative information to client services teams around process & workflows that impact reporting and billing.
• Analyze dashboards on weekly basis and provide key findings to Client Services Manager or Client Services Director.
• Monitor trends and make appropriate recommendations.
• Establish and utilize documented reporting policies that meet reporting and business goals of account leader.
• Reach out proactively to the client teams on a weekly basis to understand their reporting needs in the upcoming week.
• Facilitate ongoing discussions with client services leaders to eliminate non value-add reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• A minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Excel.
• Strong proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities.
• Basic analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data. Core Competencies
• Adaptability: Open to new ideas, viewpoints and personalities, and adapts when situations are ambiguous.
• Agility and Innovation: Problem-so