GDIT seeks a PersMod Senior Configuration Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree; additional experience may be substituted for the degree
- 5+ years of experience in configuration management administration
- 3+ years working with Dimensions CM (formally known as Serena Dimensions), specifically;
- Maintaining the secured CM Database Item Repository that includes identified product configurations, status records, and documentation that includes hard copies of CIs when available.
- Maintaining a project item repository
- Creating and Maintaining object classes within tool
- PERSMOD experience
- Requires operating system or database system certification
- Secret clearance
Join General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Navy's Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a Sr. Configuration Analyst to join their program.
The configuration Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Configuration Manager in maintaining the orderly management of configuration changes while applying a balanced and consistent application of Configuration Management (CM) across the program.
This position performs the following responsibilities/functions:
- Daily CM system administration, monitoring, and system maintenance
- Diagnosis and troubleshoot CM systems problems related to software
- Maintain current record of all Configuration Items (CI) for the program and conduct periodic audits and inventories of all CIs
- Perform periodic audits, including configuration audits, on CM activities according to approved standards and procedures
- Prepare reports and support change activity
- Provide notification of changes and maintains currency of items
- Perform Configuration Control Board (CCB) secretariat tasks including control board facilitation, preparing meeting agendas, and taking meeting minutes
- Daily written and oral communications with coworkers and leadership
- Document work for leadership, update/create Standard Operating Procedures, and brief staff and customers on various tasks
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.