ASRC Federal is seeking a Personnel Security Administrator in our Reston, VA office
Work in conjunction with the Vice President of Corporate Security to handle processing personnel clearances, employee briefings, visit requests, providing a wide variety of duties in the administration of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other government security regulations.
- Maintain personal training and certifications as required
- Train and orient employees in security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government and customer regulations.
- Provide briefing and debriefing to employees holding clearances, and regular re-briefing of employees on foreign travel and hostile intelligence.
- Ensure protection of classified documents through document control logs, security safes, and charge-out logs.
- Securely maintain personnel security records.
- Ensure compliance with NISPOM and all security protocols required by customers or contracts, and keep abreast of ever changing industrial security regulations.
- Maintain successful working relationships with government agencies and security offices of current customer.
- Responsible for successful preparation for and completion of annual inspections to ensure government compliance. Works with the Contracts Department and Principals to ensure compliance with all prime and subcontractors security requirements, including the completion and tracking of all DD254s