Please note that this is a 8 months contract position.
• Manage the overall process implementation to ensure holistic and cohesive approach to EU CTR changes within GMO documented processes (e.g. SOPs, Work instructions) in alignment with PDE philosophies.
• Drive consensus and decision-making with business lines, senior/functional area management, external GMSO stakeholders and IT as applicable
• Drive timely development of key deliverables by planning and facilitating productive working sessions to create deliverables; share perspectives; push the thinking to create robust deliverables, suggest improvements, and connect the dots.
• Finalize end-to-end process maps for procedural changes
• Independently monitors and manages the project progress, project plan and resources identifying efficiencies and improvements while maintaining high quality standards.
• Ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed
• Independently monitor and manage the project progress, project plan and resources identifying efficiencies and improvements while maintaining high quality standards.
• Project Management/Communications:
o Provide direction to the project teams for deliverables due as well as the overall status of the project
o Maintain an overall integrated project plan and communicate key interdependencies across functions within workstream.
o Maintain visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams
o Provide status reporting to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
o Lead the development of internal/external stakeholder communications as requested.
o Assist with all aspects of project/team meetings, including scheduling, facilitating, reporting, minute taking, etc. and participate in the preparation of materials for presentation to department leadership on progress of project, issues, mitigations strategies, etc.
o Distribute meeting minutes and track actions to closure
o Collate routine dashboard updates/presentations for core team meetings as well as support the development of presentations for Steering Committee and Leadership meetings
o Support maintenance of project content in SharePoint
o Provide project Management support to PDE initiative as applicable
• Coordinate or Lead project documentation activities:
o Documentation of project requirements, objectives and plans, technical documents, storyboards, etc.
o Partner with Operational Performance personnel to ensure archival and retrieval of documentation from an inspection readiness perspective
For consideration, please reference job number 2592
San Francisco, CAContact