Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
The contractor for Company FMT innovation will report to the Senior Manager FMT Innovation to support the shaping and execution of dedicated FMT NPD projects.
• Shape strategic project scopes for designated NPD projects (eg. positioning, line-up, pricing)
• Develop business case and project brief for designated projects in partnership with US Marketing, Sales, R&D and PM
• Lead a cross-functional team (project management, R&D, packaging, design, sales) to execute end to end from concept research to product design, packaging development and commercialization (forecasting, pricing, retailer sell-in, artworks)
• Drive internal alignment for critical innovation decisions to move the projects effectively through stage gates
• Collaborate with ex-US regions to understand global scalability of projects and fit for use requirements
• Support Senior Manager with ad-hoc business needs as needed (eg. Senior Management Reviews, Competitive updates etc.) • A BA degree is required. Master in business or marketing specialization preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in setting a vision and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience is required.
• Experience creating successful innovation with demonstrated ability to understand a consumer target and position a brand/project/innovation required
• Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required.
. Pharmaceutical experience is required.
• Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred.
• Demonstrated analytic skills and financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required.
• Experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions, is required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A391.