Title: Pharmacy Clerk
Contract: maximum of 10 days for the 1st wave
Location: multiple Bay Area locations
Start Date: October 1, 2019
Under the supervision and control of a licensed pharmacist:
* Provides in person and telephone reception
* Receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing
* Produces computerized or typed prescriptions labels
* Packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise
* Assist pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
* Good clerical ability and mathematical skills.
* Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and to read fine print.
* Requires the ability to lift/transport 1-50 lbs, light to moderate carrying, pulling, pushing, walking bending, stooping and reaching.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)