Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.IMG
-provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Photographe
r at its Springfield, VA
The purpose of the Photographer is to provide professional digital photography support.
- On scene photography, accident investigations, building maintenance, events, award and (U) retirement ceremonies, portraits, group photos and photojournalism.
- Leads the development, planning, and organization of the overall technical photographic aspects of assignments in collaboration with officials who are responsible for project substance to meet new and unprecedented situations.
- Plans and organizes the overall technical photographic coverage for a variety of events and developments and improvises photographic methods and techniques or selects and alters secondary photographic features (e.g. scenes, backgrounds, colors, lighting).
- Uses imagination and creative ability to implement NGA objectives within the capabilities and limitations of cameras and equipment, may exercise limited control over the substance of events to be photographed by staging actions, suggesting behavior of the principals, and rehearsing activities before photographs are taken.
- Photography must comply with policies for DOD civilians, Defense Intelligence Senior Level, Senior Executive Service and military staff.
- Proper caption writing techniques are required for all photographs.
- Proper meta tagging and captions when uploaded to the photo repository.
- Nikon Digital Camera Systems
- Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection software.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Additional Requirement: A CI poly will be required after starting.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Photography preferred
Years of Experience: None requiredIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Certification ReimbursementInformation Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin