Kforce Inc. is adding Ping Authentication Developers to our existing IAM team in support of our enterprise technology client's internal Cybersecurity business unit in Austin, Texas (TX). The qualified candidate(s) will assist a client in their migration to a Ping Federate environment and will need to possess extensive experience in Ping Federate services. The qualified candidate must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours, depending on demand to interface with offshore teams.
* Experience interfacing with customer's and application developers in managing new and existing Federation services to meet their business needs
* Extensive experience configuring of Ping Federate tool as an Identify Provider and Service Provider
* Experience in configuring LDAP initiated and SP initiated SAML profiles with different bindings like POST, Artifact and Redirect as per the custom business and security requirements
* Sr. level knowledge of the Ping Federate environment
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the day-to-day support of the Ping Federate services with the knowledge of Federation services, SAML, SOAP, WS-Trust and ADFS
* Sr. level knowledge and experience configuring Ping Federate V 7.x-8.x for SSO across multiple web based enterprise applications
* Sr. level knowledge and experience implementing access management and identify federation solutions with OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, WS-Fed and WS-Trust on Ping Federate
* Extensive knowledge and experience managing SSO administration, testing and troubleshooting in development, and staging and production environments
* Expertise in exporting Metadata, creating Adapters, Service Provider connections, Identity Provider connections, replicating configuration archive, importing and exporting SSL certificates using Ping Federate in both Production and Non-Production environments
* Ability to create Open SSL Certificates and using the same for Federation of external Services to achieve the purpose of maintaining confidentiality, message integrity and bilateral Authentication
* Ability to install, performance design, and configure policy servers and agents in a SSO environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.