Job Title: Ping EngineerLocation: Remote Duration: 12 month contract, will extend or convert Compensation: $67.00 - $72.00/hr W2 ONLY Job Summary:
In this role, you will engineer Ping IAM MFA solutions for integration with applications, platforms, and systems enterprise wide on global scale. You will need experience as Ping Identity suite SSO and MFA subject matter expert consulting with many internal application owners and sponsors on integration design in support of the enterprise MFA program running migration programs. Strong communication skills to represent IAM Architecture to key program stakeholders and present IAM Architecture goals and deliverables. Qualifications for the Ping Engineer:
About Matlen Silver
- Experience integrating applications using Ping s Integration Kits (SDK)
- Experience developing Ping Identity and MFA solutions for enterprise applications and federation partners.
- Ability to architect and roll out modern Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions using Ping ID, Ping Identity, Ping Access, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), Mobile Push.
- Identify MFA program strength, weaknesses opportunities and threats for continuous improvements strategy with playbook creation.
- Experience with application onboarding using Ping Federate
- Ensure IAM governance policies and procedures meet contractual obligations.
- Ensure Access certifications meet audit expectations for completeness, and timeliness.
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for our consultants and clients, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. When the rubber meets the road, Matlen Silver is the powerhouse that cuts through the nonsense and gets you the job you want and deserve. If you are a rock star go-getter with a proven track record of success, put us to the test!