Responsible for the onboarding of applications onto the Ping stack. This can include basic onboarding for new customers of existing applications, or integration with Ping for new applications. The security engineer will be responsible for directly interfacing with Application Owners and Developers in the Business Units, gathering, and documenting requirements, categorizing the integration into one of our existing integration patterns, highlighting any new development or engineering required to onboard, and performing the actual onboarding ensuring that all changed are approved, communicated, and properly scheduled.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Architect Ping Identity and MFA solutions for a myriad of enterprise applications and federation partners.
• Ability to architect and roll out modern Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions using P14C, Ping Identity, Ping Access, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), Mobile Push
• Experience with Single-Sign-On tools PingAccess & PingFederate
• Integration experience with SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth
• ALL resources must possess the basic skills of an IAM Engineer. These include but are not limited to Unix Command Line Proficiency ability to ssh, ftp, run filesystem commands, search logs (grep, awk, sort, uniq, cut), use shell scripts to automate common tasks, etc.
• Basic LDAP Knowledge ability to connect to an ldap server, navigate via command line tools (ldapsearch), write LDIF s, use ldapmodify
• Deep understanding of web protocols and architectures, cookies, experience diagnosing problems with tools like telnet, curl, Wireshark, Chrome developer tools, Fiddler, etc
• Splunk Ability to query Splunk, create ad-hoc alerts, build dashboards and reports
• Highly Experienced with tools such as Visio for architecture diagram creation and also white board sessions with application engineers