We are looking for a Ping Identity Engineer for our direct client at Cincinnati, OH The details of the requirement are given hereunder.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software engineering, identity management, etc.
• Experience with open-source authentication protocols and related technology including OpenID Connect, oAuth2.0, and SAML
• Experience with third-party IAM products specifically PingFederate and other PingIdentity products, and CA SiteMinder
• Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Spring, Springboot, REST, JSON
• Experience with back-end or full-stack web development
• Experience with relational database development and related technologies
• Experience with directory-based technologies and LDAP
• Experience with common development practices including CI/CD pipelines, test automation, agile development, distributed version control, etc.
Client is building operations teams focused on performance and availability of Identity and Access Management services consumed by all business segments. These teams are composed of highly talented individuals obsessively focused with availability through operational excellence. The ideal individual is relentlessly technical, passionate for automating everything and totally committed to delivering amazing customer experiences. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a history of advanced hands on technical experience managing complex environments, leading support efforts across multiple disciplines and troubleshooting around Single Sign On solutions such as OIDC, SAML and Web SSO
• Act as a subject matter expert for client’s Directory Services and Single Sign on product stacks.
• Lead all Service Delivery efforts during incidents/outages impacting applications, ensuring process adherence, root cause analysis, and resolution within agreed to SLA’s.
• Provide technical coaching and direction to more junior teammates.
• Quickly respond and resolve critical service outages severely impacting consumers.
• Assist in establishment of performance baseline, capacity thresholds, correlate events, and define monitoring/alerting criteria
• Assist in developing automated solutions to address potential problems before they result in a service interruption.
• Available 24x7 to lead critical issue/problem resolution to complex problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation.
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.