Our client is currently seeking a Plant Engineer for an open ended contract.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* This position is responsible for all engineering functions within an assigned food manufacturing facility.
* Investigation, development, and implementation of new or modified manufacturing systems/processes and improvements to existing systems/processes.
* Responsible for design and fabrication of new equipment and modification of existing equipment on assigned project.
* Responsible for assigned new construction projects and/or modification of existing facilities.
* Responsibilities and decision making are within prescribed methods and objectives with latitude for unreviewed action or decisions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* BA in Mechanical, Electrical or General Engineering. Project Management experience.
* Experience in Food Processing and Packaging Systems, General Construction and Material Handling Systems.
* Working knowledge of USDA, FDA, OSHA and EPA regulations.