Our client is currently seeking a Platform Architect
Minimum Degree Requirements and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or allied disciplines, MS or MBA desirable.
* At least ten to fourteen years IT Infrastructure experience, preferably as a senior technologist.
* Minimum of five to seven years creating and maintaining systems management architecture and best practices for enterprise level organizations.
* Minimum of five to seven years' experience designing and implementing Microsoft technologies.
* Requires a minimum of ten years' experience with computer applications including setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
* Requires experience in process definition and working knowledge of network security and infrastructure applications
* Five years' experience with desktop management systems (System Center suite of products), packaging and scripting, and development/deployment systems along with enterprise-wide deployment solutions.
* Five years' experience working with desktop security including patch management, virus protection, and encryption methodologies.
* Five years' experience with asset management and overall systems lifecycle management.
* At least two years' experience with workstation and software virtualization technologies (XenDesktop, VMWare View, App-V, etc.)
Type: Temp to Hire