At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original, and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to, and drive, change for all.High Level Responsibilities
As a Jr. Platform Engineer, you will support in the capture, documentation and implementation of customer requirements. You will be in a role with partners and other stakeholders to:
- Create and document the logical and physical integration design for our applications and solutions
- Install, upgrade and configure applications and potentially other third-party software components required by these applications
- Implement customized workflows in our Mediation COTS (customer-off-the-shelf) application
- Create, document and support execution of test plans and cases
- Assist in the integration between the Revenue Management platforms and the network, BSS (Business Support Systems) and OSS (Operational Support Systems) for the complete life-cycle of charging, rating and billing
- Be responsible for the technical deliverables assigned to you from estimating, designing, configuring and unit testing these and ensuring these are of a high standard of quality
- More than 1 year of experince in the following:
o Service Protocols (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML,...)
o Java or another object oriented language
o Product / software life-cycle conceptsPreferred Qualifications:
- Telecom Applications and Systems (OCS, PCRF, Middleware,...)
- Telecom Networking protocols (DIAMETER, SS7, MAP, INAP, CAP, SNMP, ...)
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Cloud as deployment environment
- Experience developing in Matrixx, DigitalRoute MediationZone and/or Amdocs Optima
Compensation: $55,900.00/Yr. - $88,150.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.