Eliassen Group is seeking a Platform Engineer for our client who is the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card products, and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a nationally recognized brand, a top-ten bank, and a scientific laboratory on a journey to become a leading high-tech company and digital innovator touching more than 65 million customer accounts. Our client dares to dream, disrupt and deliver a better way for their customers, the financial industry and for each other. If you would you like to join our team in McLean for 6 months+ possible contract to hire, please apply! Responsibilities of the Platform Engineer:
Requirements of the Platform Engineer:
- Create scripts to automate AWS services
- Set up monitoring and alerting systems to notify stakeholders of issues
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution
- Implement long term solutions through simplification and automation
- Bachelor's degree
- Expertise in AWS services, with at least 2 years of experience with AWS concepts and technologies
- At least 1 year of enterprise experience creating IAM roles, supporting databases, and integrating systems with API's
- At least 1 year of experience on a cyber security project using CyberArk
- Flexibility for on-call support
Keywords: Platform Engineer, VMware, Citrix XenApp, Office Everywhere, Financial Services
Job ID: 316235 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !