Solidus is searching for a Platform Engineer.
Automate the provisioning of the system
• Implement, maintain, and deploy new code and configuration changes which are all version controlled across all CI/CD infrastrcutre components
• Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, system, sub-system) and monitor results
• Collaborate with other development teams to bring new features and services into production
• Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- BS in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Recruiting to a range of levels of experience - 2 to 10+ years
Experience in the following:
• Infrastructure automation
• VMWare / Red Hat (+certs)
• Centralized secrets and config mgmt
• Experienced with container-based architecture, orchestration, and deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
• OO language experience (Python, Ruby)
• Familiar with principles and tools of CI/CD (Jenkins)
• Experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments
• Strong in scripting languages (Bash, Perl, etc.)
• Experience with IaC (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
• Experience with code repository CM tools (Git, Bitbucket)
• Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
• Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technology as required
• Experience in 24x7 production operations
• Experience with log aggregation tools (Splunk, Elastic Stack, etc.)
• Extensive networking knowledge (firewalls, VPNs, proxies, load balancers, etc.)
Job ID: 4111
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.