We are looking for an experienced Senior Platform Engineer with a background designing and building enterprise-level compute and storage environments. This is a contract position supporting infrastructure for large enterprise environments.
Background & Responsibilities:
- Perform Windows Server administration; 2008, 2010, 2013 and O365.
- Manage Microsoft Clusters, Always On.
- Microsoft SQL Replication.
- Must be able to assess the infrastructure in place and create System Configuration drawings in Visio, including back-up topology drawings and server redundancy drawings.
- Create and document procedures as needed.
- Troubleshoot advanced Windows servers and workstations at multiple locations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced issues, escalating more advanced issues to the vendor.
- Perform DBA duties during application installations and/or upgrades.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.