Platform Solutions - W2 only, no C2C and no sponsorship available
Will play a key role on our Client's Analytics team, with a focus on evaluating, analyzing and maintaining the tools and technologies necessary to support Client's analytics & reporting solutions for various business groups across the organization. Looking for someone that is an expert in cloud data warehousing technologies like Snowflake and data modelling tools such as AtScale and ETL tools like Informatica Cloud. This person will provide critical analytical and technical support to project teams and cross-functional business partners, acting as the technical point of contact for Strategic Insights Platform analytics tools and technologies. This person should have ability and experience to quickly learn new technologies in analytics and business processes and should collaborate well with the business and technical teams in rolling out analytics solutions across our Client.
- Looking for someone with seven plus years of progressive responsibility and experience in development and architecture of both on premise and cloud-based enterprise data warehouses and minimum two years’ experience with cloud based data warehouses.
- Provide Analytics thought leadership in Project and Support paradigm to technical teams and key business stakeholders in defining technology solutions and services to enable the business strategy and goals to be achieved for the supported functional business area.
- Analyze Analytics solution’s design and architecture and suggest improvements as necessary.
- Document, develop and implement best practices for Analytics platform in collaboration with delivery and support teams. Ensure delivery teams follow the Client's best practices.
- Plan and implement Analytics Data platform strategy and roadmaps.
- Define and deliver the roadmap for continuous improvement of Analytics Data platform tools, technologies and processes.
- Work closely with 3rd party consulting partners to ensure high quality on-time deliverables.
- Ensure architecture review and change control processes are being followed and all approvals and applicable documentation have been complete before production roll out.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with minimum IT experience of 7 years.
- Strong SQL coding, data warehousing(Snowflake) and ETL (Informatica) skills.
- Hands on experience with Analytics tools and technologies like Snowflake, Informatica Cloud (IICS), and AtScale or similar technologies.
- Proven ability to develop both technical and leadership skills within a team framework.
- Broad exposure to emerging Analytics trends and technologies.
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple terms, per both verbally and in writing.
- A team player with the ability to sell change effectively and influence others with a can-do attitude and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally (On average 1 to 2 times per year for training and 1 to 2 times per year to visit other Client facilities)
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience with Python and UNIX.
• Knowledge of SAP ERP application as a source system.
• Knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS