Genesis10 is seeking a Platform Support Manager
for a Direct Hire - Perm opportunity in Austin, TX
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants.
Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit www.genesis10.com .
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Platform Support Manager
for a Direct Hire - Perm opportunity with a company in the Austin, TX area.Responsibilities
The Platform Support Manager is responsible for managing the RMS Support Staff that handles resolution of incidents, service requests and New Project initiatives for CLIENT SaaS, PaaS, and Integrated Application Systems. This position reports to the RMS Assistant Director of Strategic Initiatives and Operations Support and oversees 4 primary Business Units within Risk Management Services to include Risk Solutions; Auto Liability & Property; Underwriting & Marketing and Workers Compensation. Duties
- Provide oversight and management of Platform Support Analysts Team and support of RMS portfolio of Service Request, Project Initiatives and Vendor Performance Management.
- Responsible for providing day to day technical direction and oversight for RMS Business Units; management and prioritization of service requests and Platform defect resolution. Strong Management and coordination with CLIENT internal IT teams and Vendor Partners required daily.
- Provide testing support for Vendor major/minor SaaS Releases, Integrated System Upgrades, and patches for RMS core application systems.
- Experience with documenting/maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manuals for Core Staff and Business Unit SMEs, including training documentation and Vendor Dashboard Reporting on SLAs and KPIs.
- Responsible for documenting RCAs on P1/S1 raised by Business Units; IT and Vendor Partners. Oversee and manage the analysis of trending technical issues/problem logs and provide recommendations/solutions to Business Units and IT to reduce overall BU System Down time.
- Cross train with other Platform Systems Analysts; IT Support Staff and Strategic Vendor Partners.
- Responsible review/audit of CLIENT Platform Security; User Access Administration for each Business Unit including RMS Core Systems and SaaS and PaaS platforms.
Qualifications Knowledge, Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Analyze, evaluate the workload of each Support Analyst, and ensure knowledge across all systems is transparent and uniform.
- Coordinate and manage meetings with Business Units and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on daily basis for functional requirements gathering and technical problem solving for defects/incidents raised in CLIENT ticket system.
- Perform and manage weekly team reviews; annual performance evaluations of staff and outline improvement areas that require corrective action. Assess system knowledge of staff and outline training classes required to improve performance of their role.
• Strong working knowledge of Service Now; SaaS and PaaS Platform Operations, Finance Systems and CRM Platforms. Excellent troubleshooting/management skills requiring multiple partners to engage to resolve defects and/or project blockers.
• Manage User Security Access Strategy in cooperation with IT and Business Unit to ensure controls and policy is established and maintained on regular basis
• Oversee Stress/Smoke testing on Platform and systems upgrades; Patches and Major/Minor releases
• Ensure that software upgrades/patches are delivered by vendor partners are properly tested; documented and Software Roadmap is being managed
• Interacting with CLIENT software vendors based on Project deliverables and work with vendor to update software for changes to existing Platforms, Applications, and Integrated Systems.
• Mid to Senior Level experience working with Service Now for Incident resolution and New Service Requests for multiple systems and Reporting/Metrics
• SQL, XML; Data Base Admin/Mgmt. and Business Analysis Knowledge Platform and System Experience Preferred:
• Insurance policy/Claim System is strongly desired based on SaaS, PaaS, or other platform management system. Preferably Origami Risk SaaS Platform experience is desired or similar system. •
Data Warehouse experience/knowledge and maintaining Data Quality at Enterprise level for Small to Medium organizations
• ONBASE Document Management System; PVC (Paper Vision Capture) System
• MS Office Suite- Advance skills
• MS Teams and Zoom Video Conferencing Systems-Basic Knowledge
• SharePoint Document Management/Storage System- Advanced Skills Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred
8-10 Years of related work experience is required to apply WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position will be structured in a Virtual work environment remote from Home, however as we progress thru the COVID pandemic CLIENT may require some days per month in the office, during project implementations and/or other customer supporting initiatives as assigned. About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com .
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"