Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is currently recruiting for:
Point Solutions Developer
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: 6 Months+
Exciting opportunity to develop cutting edge software in ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC 5 and Azure in a team-based agile environment. Help improve healthcare in Maryland and beyond.
Security Level High -Understanding of HIPAA privacy requirements and adhere to those requirements. Understand secure handling of PHI and accept responsibility for managing it securely. Demonstrate leadership in managing access to PHI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Detailed design, coding, code optimization, unit testing, and code deployment.
- Full software lifecycle: requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, code reviews, test automation, and implementation using Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD).
- Review and provide feedback on other developers' code.
- Help your team solve difficult problems, learn from and mentor other developers.
- Communicate effectively with team members, project managers and customers.
- Review designs of your peers, as well as fix bugs, and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Accountable, solution-oriented team that meets goals, focused on satisfying customer needs.
- Expand your knowledge of HIT software by serving healthcare organizations.
- Creative problem-solving working in a team.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Desire, persistence and skills to learn new technologies.
- Team player and communicator.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment & welcomes change.
- Takes pride in delivering software that meets the client's needs.
- Knowledge or experience with Agile incremental development methods.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with an Object-Oriented Programming Language (e.g. C#, Java).
- 2+ years of experience with web development using an MVC Framework (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, Angular, React, Vue)
- 2+ years of experience in developing APIs or middle tier software.
- 2+ years of experience using version control (e.g. Git, TFS, Subversion).
A strong candidate will also have experience with:
- HL7 specifications, specifically FHIR R4
- Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration (e.g. using Azure Pipelines)
- SQL/SQL Server
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (18-00403B) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Holly Zanella
Note: As of September 30, 2019, ALTEK Information Technology was acquired by Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC.