Software Engineer – Polyglot
Are you a Polyglot Programmer that loves to figure out complex technical problems? We are working with an up and coming technology company in Tempe, AZ with an established product in the hot industry of security. Our client has an established book of clients that are excited to buy their innovative security products and they have little to no competition. You could be at the forefront of these exciting times with the organization, working with great products, people, and play an integral part in helping the company springboard into success. The ideal candidate will be proficient with computer systems and have a solid understanding of Linux.
This is a direct-hire position, can be REMOTE with visits to the client located in Tempe, AZ. as needed.
- Design, develop and maintain a scalable, reliable and high-performance infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports different platform providers
- Scale the infrastructure and tools to keep the platform running in an optimum manner
- Create a knowledge base for the platform, including architecture design, documentation, and infrastructure information
- Work within a cross-disciplinary agile team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with Agile methodology and SDLC including architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Proficiency in any of the scripting languages, i.e. Shell scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Experience in building reporting, logging, monitoring infrastructure and maintenance
- Extensive experience with Linux, networking, load balancing, etc.
- Experience with data pipelines and executing workflows
- Previous experience in build systems, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Extensive hardware and platform knowledge
About Stratfield Consulting
We started Stratfield Consulting with the belief that companies are looking for a more reliable consulting, staffing, and recruiting firm to deliver an expanding list of projects. Our objective is to be the most trusted firm for our clients.