Requisition Number: 5587Required Travel: 11 - 25%Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/ExemptHours Per Week: 40Security Clearance: TS/SCILevel of Experience: MidEmployee Referral Bonus Amount: [[filter10]]HIIJob Description
HII is seeking a Portal Developer/Administrator that can work remotely to design, implement, and manage solutions for contractual deliverables to the US Government. These deliverables include our travel and purchasing process for both HII and our subcontractors. Our solution must be simple for data entry, captures all required documentation, routes workflow approvals in the simplest format for the US Government to review, approve, and track. The portal/workflow developer/administrator must be capable for managing and improving our current solution and it's integration with other applications. *CI *ML *EP *TEEssential Job Responsibilities
- Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, configures and maintains cloud-based solutions for internal and external coordination for the company and/or for external customers and clients.
- Ensures cloud-based solutions are available to the desired audience with appropriate links and security.
- Researches and evaluates new related technologies.
- Collaborates with team to develop new technology solutions or identify existing software solutions to existing project management problems that facilitates understanding among the team, reduces recreation of information, and communicates clearly to the user of this information.
- Analyzes applications and monitor lifecycle of apps
- Handles the complex geodatabase tasks behind the scenes for the portal by assisting the users in the creation and management of versions
- Supports the administration of Portal activities including access control, document loading, usernames and passwords, access issues and other maintenance and administrative functions.
- Prepares test plans, perform various tests, and document test outcomes
- Develops and updates portal dashboards by coordinating with team members to analyze requirements and converting to widgets used by different customer sets
- Administers all functional requirements and design requirements in coordination with other SMEs
- Manages portal access, documentation configuration and repository, and portal performance & metrics.
- 2 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 0 years experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
- 2+ years of Collaboration tool development experience (SharePoint, Confluence)
- Microsoft Certifications preferred in Azure Fundamentals, MCP, Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork, Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid, and others
- Clearance- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI
- Strong background in design/development of large web-based or client-server systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating SAAS applications with different business systems (ETL, CRM, business analytics, reporting, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Strong understanding of release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Certifications: Security+, Network+, A+, MCP, MCSA
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications.
Job performance requires adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements of the generic systems analyst discipline. Office work environment normally encountered.
This opportunity resides with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
, a business group within Mission Technologies, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries. From towers to processors, we design, develop, integrate and manage the sensors, systems and other assets necessary to support integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, exploitation and analysis for the Intelligence Community, the military services, geographic and functional combatant commands and DoD agencies.HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.