We have an excellent opportunity available for a Post Market Surveillance Specialist with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.
If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who-s goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we-d like to talk with you!
This is a contract position that is expected to go, at least, for 6 months.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Handling the receipt, processing, monitoring, and reporting of product defect complaints
- Making MDR determination
- Investigating and documenting all activities and creating the summaries of the investigation
- Ensuring the process is completed in accordance with standard procedures
- Following complaint files through completion
- Determining complaint codes (Product & Incident).
The client would like to see:
- Experience in post-market complaints in an FDA regulated industry
- Bachelor-s degree in engineering, clinical sciences or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations and standards such as ISO 13485 and FDA Quality System Requirements