AI & Data Operations
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI and Data Operations team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The AI & Data Operations team works with our clients to:
Work you'll do
- Manage and operate large scale data platforms (cloud, on-prem, hybrid), automation and hyper automation capabilities and operate AI foundries to allow our clients to drive insights from the vast troves of data in their systems and ecosystems
- Deploy hyper automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
This is a 100% (40 hour) role leading the development of an application out of Power Apps for emergency responders to create observations of issues identified when responding to a disaster. This team is creating a series of forms/flows/triggers etc. that will route a user through this process. These identified issues will be stored in the Dataverse and will also need to link to other potential similar issues identified. Must have prior Power Apps experience. The key function of this role is the ability to create complex flows/triggers in Power Apps, visualize data, support in best practice database design. The Data Base will be in the dataverse, but proper design, understanding, and thought process is important as there is a vast amount of data in a large number of tables that need to communicate with each other appropriately across different applications.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8 years with a Masters Degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Math
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance
- 3 years experience with Salesforce
- 5 years experience with risk evaluation and control
- 5+ years of experience with management consulting.
- 2+ years of experience with hands on Power Apps Development
- MBA / MS degree preferred
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experienced preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Strong ability to work in a team environment